September 17, 2005

What is this "Tagging" Business?

Monkey tagged me. If even Calzone will participate, I guess I will too.


Seven Things

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1) Read War and Peace
2) Learn Sign Language
3) Clean a 5.10
4) Trave extensively, seeing all the architecture I studied in school and loved
5) Visit all accredited zoos in the USA
6) Run a successful business selling things I make
7) Take Ballet


Seven Things I Can Do
1) Make a delicious batch of cookies
2) Make almost anything with my hands
3) Play Piano
4) Kick ass at Soul Caliber II
5) Sleep for 12 hours straight
6) Win a national title in cheerleading
7) Pick up boyfriends all around the world

Sleep Goblin in Cuba

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1) Maintain the life of a fish for more than 2 days
2) Use anything but the microwave for cooking
3) Stay away from my computer for more than 2 minutes at a time
4) Aerobic exercise
5) Go to sleep, or wake up, before DS
6) Put up with mean people
7) Resist the urge to sing and dance

Seven Things That Attract Me To Another Person
1) Smell
2) Being a huge dork
3) Sense of humor
4) Intelligence
5) Making me food
6) Loving baseball
7) Loving me

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1) I am awesome!
2) I blame DS.
3) Rockin!
4) I'm hungry.
5) I'm tired.
6) I hate you.
7) I love you.

Seven Celebrity Crushes
1) Jude Law
2) Mila Jovavich
3) Johnny Depp
4) Strong Bad
5) Monkey
6) Dr. House
7) Calzone


I'd tag people, but I doubt they'd do it. Though, maybe just for kicks, I'll say Moral Turpitude, Janelle, DS, Dad, and Jesse.

Ahem! And also, Fritz!

7 comments:

Monkey said...

I love Strong Bad and Dr. House too! Dr. House is mad sexy. I love the way so many people said being a dork attracted them to someone. I should have put that on my list too, but then a lot of things attract me. Bugs, the smell of bananas...

You are so sweet. Love the photo!

Calzone said...

you so cool. I never would have done it if Monica didn't ask me. Loved yours.

Sleep Goblin said...

I draw a distinct line between "baking" and "cooking". Nothing I can make in the oven is considered dinner.

Unknown said...

Bonjour SG! Thank you (merci)for the tag- I am in Paris now! Will do my list soon-- : )

Spinning Girl said...

I love these things. They give a little peek into people's lives.


I think I have a minicrush on you! I say that with a staunch record of heterosexuality and mild bicuriosity, of course. Don't get any ideas.

As a token of my affection, here is a gift:

Piano Teacher

Enjoy!

Sleep Goblin said...

Take your time Janelle! I know you're doing better things right now :)

SpG - A minicrush?? On me?? Why?
And thanks for Mr. Depp.

Spinning Girl said...

You are so awesome!
p.s. We have something in common--boyfriends in every port (mostly Latin ones, for me). Naughty naughty travelin' gals!!!