September 07, 2005

Decisions

Monday is my birthday. I'm supposed to have a little cookout this weekend. However, DS might be sent to stupid France for the weekend. Normally, I love France. If he leaves for my birthday, I'm going to resent it... Like a co-worker said to me today.. I'm a bitter bitter woman. So I must decide, if he goes, do I reschedule my birthday??

DS and I had also been planning on getting satellite. I had it in KY, and I loved it. I'm addicted to the convenience of DVR. If I'm busy, I can just record it, and then watch it later, sans commercials. Now we're being told that our balcony isn't quite right for the required view. Is TV really that necessary that I should get uber-expensive cable instead?

I also have an awful headache. Should I still go climbing with DS??

I'm going to skip the decision making process on dessert. I already know it's going to be chocolate!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy early Birthday! Why is DS going to France? What do they have in France that we don't have...wait, I think I know the answer to that....

Sleep Goblin said...

I shall tell you all about it in a forthcoming e-mail. Short answer: school crap.

Monkey said...

Take two of something for the headache, drink two glasses of water and lie down with an icepack on the back of your neck and a pencil balanced on the bridge of your nose. Always works for me.

Jesse said...

TV is definitely nonessential. Scrap it and find something else to do...you'll be amazed at how little you miss it. Seriously.

By the way, I tried to talk R's advisor into sending me to France instead...but he didn't go for it. Just doing my part to help out.

Sleep Goblin said...

Thanks for the advice you two. And for trying to go to France for DS :)

Calzone said...

It's obvious what you should do. You need to break up with him. First of all what is school and a future compared to eating Ball Park Franks with your baby. Secondly, your a goblin. I know what its like when chicks are all over me and all I wanna do rape, pillage and lick some old bones I have stored in the corner of my hide out. Goblins don't do well in a relationship.

Lastly..Dragon Slayer??? Screw him yo.

Monkey said...

I agree with Uph Man. It's true, later on your actual date of birth is more like a state of mind than a date. Wait to celebrate is my suggestion.