September 09, 2005

Little Things

It makes me very happy to know that I sit at the top of Monkey's very long link list. It's easy to overlook the fact that I'm only up there because, alphabetically, I come first. It has nothing to do with how important I am, or Monkey's preferred order of reading. I know this because of the lower placement of people like Spinning Girl and Fritz. Knowing all of this doesn't stop me from visiting, seeing my name at the top, and feeling special. It's grand to be at the top of any list, no matter the reason. Well, I supposed that deserves some qualifiers, but you're not getting them. Any list it is!

Thanks Monkey :)

6 comments:

Spinning Girl said...

Linking ROCKS!

Spinning Girl said...

Hey, You & I have the same initials. We are kindred!

itlboog

Sleep Goblin said...

I know. Sometimes, it confuses me. I think, what are they talking about, I didn't post anything yet... :) There are worse things in the world!

Spinning Girl said...

linked ya!

Monkey said...

Hi Sleep Goblin! You are so sweet!

My link list is long because I have a terrible memory and it's easier for me to just link the places I read on my blog. Sometimes I'll take a link off if a blog goes dead or I if I do something terribly embarrassing on another blog (like leave feces in the kitchen sink), but... what was I saying? My memory is very short today.

IN FACT I do read you first, because you are at the top and you make me smile. So there.

Sleep Goblin said...

Sweet! You must make sure that noone ever moves in front, or I shall cry like a cry baby goblin. It's a horrific sound that even a monkey in Maine will hear...

*runs to 11.5 to see what I'm called*