September 12, 2005

Rockin!

I just got the coolest e-card from Janelle! I'll see if this works...

This post is here for a limited time only! So go be happy.

Also, some background. Her birthday was Friday. People born in September seem to love me. And I love them too. My best friend back home.. DS.. now Janelle. We have a certain.. I don't know, glow I guess.

*Update: While the link did work.. I realized after the fact that it had her personal e-mail, and not her public one. I'm not all about given her personal stuff to all you weirdos. So no card for you! However, you can see a non-personalized one here!

9 comments:

Monkey said...

Those little creatures are more spastic than I am! And they weren't even throwing feces.

Psst... my human was born in September. And don't tell anyone but Calzone's human was born in October.

Sleep Goblin said...

See? We have to like each other!

FRITZ said...

That was awesome. I shure do hope someone sends me a card like that on my birthday...or tomorrow or something...IT'S MAY 24TH. Got it?

Sleep Goblin: I was thinking about you last night. No, not like that. I was trying to GO to sleep. Does sleep goblin steal sleep from everyone else? Or does sleep goblin make everyone else go to sleep?

Happy Birthday, you goblin, you.

Sleep Goblin said...

Fritz: Worry not. I only steal sleep from the boyfriend. (He's a "morning" person.) I have been known to kick people though. So watch out!

*writes down may 24th in calendar*

Sleep Goblin said...

Oh yes. Very.

Spinning Girl said...

cuuuuuuuuuuute!

Sleep Goblin said...

Actually, DS and Kel are Libras.

Monkey said...

Monkey and Calzone are Libras too. We have a difficult time deciding on what to eat for dinner. Hoo Hoo.

Sleep Goblin said...

Okay Okay. I've been slow on the update. I should get around to it after work today. You try making birthday presents for about 10 people with September birthdays...