September 02, 2005

Some Real Cooking

I know some of you have been suspect about my and DS's ability to cook. I realize this suspicion if founded on some truth. After all, it wasn't that long ago that I admitted to never cooking anything unless I could make it in under 3 minutes in the microwave. What about the frozen pizza I've eaten, you ask? That was all Kelly.

However, times are a changing. Today, I decided I wanted enchiladas for dinner. (These cravings for Mexican food are also new developments, which I blame entirely on the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.) To remedy this, I went to the grocery and bought the necessary ingredients. As proof, I present to you this:


So quit your doubting, you nay-sayers.

4 comments:

Monkey said...

The corn looks better than bananas. What am I saying???

I added your link to my list of friends. Forgot that your blog starts with "A". Check to see if I got it right. ;)

Sleep Goblin said...

So sweet! How do you survive life with Calzone?

MT - I have left overs! If you ever get done being the eternal bride's maid, you can have some.

Spinning Girl said...

yummah.

Sleep Goblin said...

I think it's funny how many different ways people can say yum!

And of course we do! I love your spaghetti.