September 30, 2005

my hands are cold

For the most part, as I've mentioned before, I vastly prefer cold weather to warm. However, let me bring to light the two aspects of cold weather that I do NOT enjoy.

  1. Getting out of the shower
  2. Using the bathroom

Being cold is only a good thing when I have on all my warm clothes, or am under three blankets. Or in front of a fireplace. Or in my windproof, water proof, sent from heaven coat.

It's currently 44F. Though it's still 67F in the apartment, I have the chills. I'm not looking forward to showering this morning....

4 comments:

*Monica said...

3) brushing the snow off the super cold car

just thought i would add one I personally hate.

Jesse said...

Strap on your seat belt cuz it's about to get freezing ass cold until April.

But on the bright side, we are that much closer to sledding season.

Rowan said...

we had FROST this morning on our car's windows! FROST!!! we had to SCRAPE!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!

Anyway, that's why I recently switched to showering at night.

Spinning Girl said...

It'll get worse before it gets better.

Just so you know.