September 23, 2005

And proud of it!

Outcast Genius
69 % Nerd, 56% Geek, 65% Dork
For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.

A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.

A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.

You scored better than half in all three, earning you the title of: Outcast Genius.

Outcast geniuses usually are bright enough to understand what society
wants of them, and they just don't care! They are highly intelligent
and passionate about the things they know are *truly* important in the
world. Typically, this does not include sports, cars or make-up, but it
can on occassion (and if it does then they know more than all of their
friends combined in that subject).

Outcast geniuses can be very lonely, due to their being
outcast from most normal groups and too smart for the room among many
other types of dorks and geeks, but they can also be the types to
eventually rule the world, ala Bill Gates, the prototypical Outcast
Genius.

Congratulations!

Thanks Again! -- THE NERD? GEEK? OR DORK? TEST



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 79% on nerdiness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 82% on geekosity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 97% on dork points
Link: The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test written by donathos on OkCupid Free Online Dating

16 comments:

Monkey said...

65 % Nerd, 47% Geek, 65% Dork

This is not news. Lucky you being an "outcast genius"!
I'm just Tri-Lamba Material.

Calzone said...

I was 26 percent nerd, zero percent geek, 0 percent dork. I think I got the nerd cuz in liek to read. Otherwise I'm cool as shit, like you didnt know.

Calzone said...

I like to read, not in liek. I gotta start checkin myself before I hit go

Anonymous said...

apparently, according to the test, I'm all nerd, which I REALLY don't agree with cause all my other smart friends think I'm COOL! Oh, wait, I mean, I'm COOL, really I am!
Must be something wrong with the test, cause I don't think it got yours just right either, nerd and geek maybe, but dork?
and yes, I took the test AT WORK (gasp!)

Sleep Goblin said...

Wait wait wait.. you get a promotion and then abuse the system! You're really sticking it to the man these days :)

Monkey, you were close.. I mean, you only have to be 50% or more in all three.. maybe if you retake it, you'll make up those three points. In fact, I think retaking it would prove beyond a doubt that you're geeky enough to deserve them.

Everyone knows you're cool Calzone. Almost as cool as me.

Des said...

I'm Joe Normal
21 % Nerd, 30% Geek, 4% Dork

But doesn't that make me the outcast among the genius outcasts?

*Monica said...

Outcast Genius
65 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 60% Dork

We rock.

Spinning Girl said...

oh my god.

Pure nerd.

Pure Nerd
60 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 21% Dork

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!

*Monica said...

Am I the only person left playing Diablo 2?

Anonymous said...

jess, i'm glad you've found a way to publish for the world what we in kentucky have always known :) luv ya though-kel

Calzone said...

damn I'm cool. I"m the popular crowd all by myself. If you guys did more drugs and had more random sex then well you know.

FRITZ said...

Go figure...I was a Tri-Lambda. I'm a nerd. A goofy trivial pursuit nerd.

Dragonslayer said...

I, too, am a tri-lambda...

Sleep Goblin said...

Everyone, Kel is my best friend back home in Kentucky. It has always been her duty to make fun of me for being a dork/geek/nerd, and for being proud of it.

Sleep Goblin said...

Mr. Yak,

Please e-mail me regarding the magnet.

Thanks,
SG

*Monica said...

b.o.b.i,

Dude,
Will you rush my assasin?

Sincerely,
the dork