September 05, 2005

Dear Sterling Silver Head Pin:

I hate you. I hate you I hate you I hate you. You're not long enough to do what I need you to do. I went to the craft store, but you seem to only come in this one small size. The brass head pins come in various sizes, but you?? Nooo. Plus, just 10 of you tiny good-for-nothings costs 2.99. Did I mention I hate you?

So you don't feel alone in your hated corner, I'll be sending a letter to the company that told me I had to use you. Hopefully, they'll send a replacement. Ha!

Not Sincerely (unless you count the hate),
Sleep Goblin

2 comments:

Monkey said...

Wow! So much animosity towards an inatimate object. Impressive channeling of anger here.

Sleep Goblin said...

Yeah well, I showed them! They're getting sent back for the right sized ones!