November 10, 2005

Family Tree

Note: It is not a good idea to put off making one of these to the last minute. This is especially true when you have to take your boyfriend to the airport at 5am the next day. Just be forewarned, it takes a long time to print all those pictures at the right size, and then cut them out and put them in there. We did the back side too. It may not make up for DS forgetting his mom's birthday, but I think it'll be close. All that work, and I'm not even going. I can't even fall asleep on the plane. Nope, just coming back home and then going to work all night....

--------------------------
Updates: A while back I told you about an employee who made work suck. I think we're going to fire this employee soon. Work is looking up because of this.

DS is leaving in the morning to visit his mom in S. Carolina. This is in large part because he forgot her birthday, but also it's because he loves her. I am staying home.

Mo was supposed to visit me this weekend, but all of our careful planning has come to naught. I am consoled only by the fact that she has a computer again, as of today, and can at least spend time on pogo with me in place of our game night. (I hope she reads this and gets prepared...) Also, maybe, just maybe, I'll go see her instead. Won't be quite the same, but it's probably better than nothing. I don't know though.. I can be kinda pessimistic.

Eggnog is now in stores. I love this whole 2 months of straight holiday sooo much. (Only when it's two months though.. my store started selling Christmas stuff in early September. GAG!)

3 comments:

*Monica said...

I shall be pogo ready whenever it is required, madam. I can't get happy today, not coming to see you is kicking my ass.

kimberlina said...

isn't it awesome when someone gets fired who sucks so bad and makes your job a living hell? or when the a weird temp who thinks he's in control gets fired when you report him for touching you too much. hahahaha!

that last part is unfortunately true. he was cuh-reep-ee.

we need to invent instantaneous transporters. modern-day muggle floo powder or something so we can all get together easily and hang out and drink wine and eat cheese and crackers and s'mores and mock stupid people. and make art.

ah... if only.

by the way - that family tree looks totally kickin'.

Spinning Girl said...

I love Christmas but I hated the music at Macy's the other day. Bleah.