October 27, 2005

I didn't really need a quiz to tell me this...



Your Travel Profile:



You Are Very Well Traveled in the Midwestern United States (75%)

You Are Mostly Untraveled in the Southern United States (15%)

You Are Mostly Untraveled in the Western United States (11%)

You Are Mostly Untraveled in Latin America (7%)

You Are Mostly Untraveled in Western Europe (7%)

You Are Untraveled in Africa (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Asia (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Australia (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Canada (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Eastern Europe (0%)

You Are Untraveled in New Zealand (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Scandinavia (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Southern Europe (0%)

You Are Untraveled in the Middle East (0%)

You Are Untraveled in the Northeastern United States (0%)

You Are Untraveled in the United Kingdom (0%)


9 comments:

Monkey said...

This is a fun quiz. I've taken it before and it depressed me a little since I don't travel as much anymore.

Nice travel profile though!

FRITZ said...

You Are Extremely Well Traveled in the Midwestern United States (100%)

Duh. No shit.
You Are Well Traveled in the United Kingdom (50%)

Well, I've been to the parts that COUNT

You Are Well Traveled in the Northeastern United States (43%)

I'm well-traveled? Without BOSTON or Cape Cod? Geez, this thing is like so dumb.

You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in Canada (40%)

Eh?

You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in the Southern United States (38%)

Somewhat...although I LIVE in the South, I don't intend to saturate myself in the culture.

You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in the Western United States (32%)

It' way too hot out there for me.

You Are Mostly Untraveled in Latin America (7%)

Well, I thought Mexico City would be a fair enough representative of all of South America. Dammit. I'm wrong.

You Are Untraveled in Africa (0%)
You Are Untraveled in Asia (0%)
You Are Untraveled in Australia (0%)
You Are Untraveled in Eastern Europe (0%)
You Are Untraveled in New Zealand (0%)
You Are Untraveled in Scandinavia (0%)
You Are Untraveled in Southern Europe (0%)
You Are Untraveled in Western Europe (0%)
You Are Untraveled in the Middle East (0%)

Someone! Get me a safari hat, a vaccine against ebola, and a winter coat! I'm outta here!

Sleep Goblin said...

Heather: You made that stuff up!! Please tell me you did.

Sleep Goblin said...

Fritz: I thought the same thing about having gone to Havana...

kimberlina said...

jesums, heather. you are insane. i'd probably get high off the jet fumes that are still on your body from all those planes. ;)

*Monica said...

Hey,
thanks for the email. yahoo anything is freezing this wretched computer, so i couldnt mail back yet.

it will all be ok, but your comment on my blog was awesome. Thank you
Mo

*Monica said...

you are up way too late, missy.

Sleep Goblin said...

yeah? who's fault is that?

*Monica said...

dude, i dunno.