October 04, 2005

Bobi Tagged Me

First of all.. this is the third post I've had to do just for you Bobi. Keep it up, and you'll have me doing more things than I have DS do, and you don't pay me back the way I do him. So stop it already!

Secondly, the tag.

10 Things I'd Like To See Come Back:

1. Phineas 1, or Phineas 2 (who was found dead today). Either one would be fine.

2. The burner cover that I killed this morning when I turned on the wrong burner by mistake.

3. My gumption to get things done (thesis anyone?).

4. Knights.

5. Chick-a-sticks

6. Victorian life

7. Women dressing up whenever they go out in public

8. Leisure time.

9. Life without the knowledge of cancer.

10. Having a cat in the house.

Okay, I'm supposed to tag people now. Except no one I tagged before actually did it. So I'll just pick Harry Yak and Moral Turpitude and see what happens.

13 comments:

kimberlina said...

wow, you want to see women dress up when they go out? like, even casually? does this include makeup? *looks frantic*

Sleep Goblin said...

That must sound funny coming from me, who wears a skirt and makeup about twice a year. But I do wish that I had the time and the wardrobe to look ravishing everyday. You know, like in the old days, when women changed dresses for dinner, and had a lady's maid to do their hair everyday?? That would be awesome.

Calzone said...

Victorian life?? You are such a multi-faceted lady.

Spinning Girl said...

What's a chick a stick?

*Monica said...

Riverdancing skeletons in my inbox makes you my new best friend.

kimberlina said...

ah, if only we had more hours in a day. as it is, i'm right there with you. if i manage to shove a brush through my hair in the mornings, i'm lucky. i wake up on weekdays with just enough time to grab a plastic bowlful of cereal and rush all key-jangly to the car.

Monkey said...

Sorry about Phineas 2.

I remember my mother making us get dressed up to go on airplanes. Everyone did then. How times have changed.

Monkey's Human

Sleep Goblin said...

Ouch! That was harsh MT!! Cats are much easier to keep alive than fish. They die all the time. My last cat was very happy.

Sleep Goblin said...

Oh, and Chick-a-sticks are a kind of candy I guess. My dad use to buy them for me all the time when I was kid. That and a bottle of yoo-hoo. They're still around, it's just hard to find a store that carries them. Kinda like candy cigs.

Jesse said...

The chick-o-stick is one of the more delicious candies in existence. You can still buy them in the south fairly easily. They are a peanut butter/toasted coconut candy. Stunning in the afternoon with coffee.

Oh--and in case you're really hard up for them SG, here's a link where you can order them in bulk.

Mmm Mmm Good

Calzone said...

Too true!!!

LMAO

Thank God its humpday;)

Here comes the boss got to go:(

Rowan said...

2. The burner cover that I killed this morning when I turned on the wrong burner by mistake.
you have NO idea how many times the chemical smell of paint burning has permeated our house from doing the exact same thing. I finally gave up on 'em.

*Monica said...

I think Calzone is stuck on repeat.