January 18, 2006

Slumber Party!

The day DS left, he really wanted me to get out of the house for the evening. I had some intentions to, but deep down I knew I wouldn't.

So, because I feel a little better, and I know he's right, I arranged a slumber party tonight at a friend's house. He asked me to take pictures if a nude pillow fight broke out. (He's quite sure these happen when girl's have slumber parties, and I let him think it's true.) So who knows, maybe you'll have some fun pictures upon my return!

7 comments:

Monkey said...

Yeah! Slumber party! Painted toenails, facials (the G-rated kind you hussy), sleeping bags, late night munchies and bad movies. Oooooh. It sounds gooood.

B.O.B.I. said...

Wait, you "let him think it's true"?
So it's not real?
That stuff doesn't happen?

But... but the movies! And the urban legends and that creepy guy who sat next to me in algebra...! They said...

Excuse me, I need to adjust my worldview a bit. It's just gotten sadder.

Monkey said...

Poor BeauBi. I think he might need medication after this.

Rrramone said...

Thanks a lot for inviting me! :-)

Calzone said...

Good girl..exactly the excuse you told me you would use...see you tonight

kimberlina said...

i absolutely love girly sleepovers! oh, i do hope you have pictures so i can live vicariously. tomorrow is yet another day of work and even saturday - work on saturday. girly sleepover pictures would make my day!

Spinning Girl said...

Ooh, can you braid my hair?