January 18, 2006

Slumber Party!

The day DS left, he really wanted me to get out of the house for the evening. I had some intentions to, but deep down I knew I wouldn't.

So, because I feel a little better, and I know he's right, I arranged a slumber party tonight at a friend's house. He asked me to take pictures if a nude pillow fight broke out. (He's quite sure these happen when girl's have slumber parties, and I let him think it's true.) So who knows, maybe you'll have some fun pictures upon my return!

6 comments:

Monkey said...

Yeah! Slumber party! Painted toenails, facials (the G-rated kind you hussy), sleeping bags, late night munchies and bad movies. Oooooh. It sounds gooood.

Monkey said...

Poor BeauBi. I think he might need medication after this.

Willie Baronet said...

Thanks a lot for inviting me! :-)

Calzone said...

Good girl..exactly the excuse you told me you would use...see you tonight

kimberlina said...

i absolutely love girly sleepovers! oh, i do hope you have pictures so i can live vicariously. tomorrow is yet another day of work and even saturday - work on saturday. girly sleepover pictures would make my day!

Spinning Girl said...

Ooh, can you braid my hair?