December 14, 2005

11 Days until Christmas

My friend Katie got married in May. All my talk about ornaments has had her wondering, aloud mind you, whether anyone would get them an "our first Christmas" ornament. I can't resist these kinds of things. What can I say? I'm a giver...

His favorite color is orange, hers is green. Get it?

In other news, I have officially sold 30 ornaments. This is assuming that all of you actually send me money, which I'm sure you will. I went to the store and bought 60 more balls today, just in case. I had thought they would all be for next year, with the idea that buying them on clearance was worth holding them for 12 months. Then my dad said he had decided that he would put up a tree next year for the first time in at least 10 years, and wanted 12 ornaments. "If I'm going to put up a tree, I at least want ornaments I like." In the off chance that someone else wants a big order, I'll just keep all of these out for a while before packing them off into storage. You can take this as a final call for orders :) Also, I had anticipated that shipping costs would be included in the price of the ornaments. Then I found out it would be 3.85 to ship them. So for all future orders, shipping costs are $2.

And in case you're wondering, it snowed again today. At least 4 inches. You should see the mountains forming in the parking lot where they keep plowing. It's awesome!

5 comments:

*Monica said...

The ornaments are awesome! They came out soooo goood. I am back, by the way, by the skin of my teeth. And I missed you.

Willie Baronet said...

I love your ornaments! And I'm counting down the days with you to xmas AND to your new banner!

Calzone said...

Those are beautiful, I just showed monkey and he said that he "must have them"..do you have her email?

Monkey said...

OH MY CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!!! I must have some of these ornaments. You wouldn't have to rush my order, I'll save them for next year's tree, but I love these! I just saw them and they are so perfect. You are very talented. I love handmade ornaments.

OK.... so I'm looking for you on eBay? Or emailing you? I'm so excited!!

kimberlina said...

::awaits excitedly at her mailbox::