June 14, 2005

Singapore?

I thought it might be fun to get myself a statcounter, so I can see who is coming to my site, how often, and other interesting tidbits. Because I'm so open and sharing, I'll let you know too.

I am currently receiving visitors from five states, which include Wisconsin, Kentucky, Indiana, California, and Michigan, in order of frequency. Interestingly enough, about three days ago I had one visitor each from Japan, Singapore, and Taiwan. Either they weren't well versed in the English language, or they failed to appreciate my unique sense of humor, because they haven't returned. There are eight unique IP addresses coming from Wisconsin, which makes it by far the winner! What? You didn't know you were competing? Well, you are. Everyone I know is always competing for my love and affection, so get over it. Considering I'm from Kentucky, I find it interesting that there is only one other person from here reading this thing. I have a feeling I know who it is. I think they must be bored, because they check it a lot.

Jesse wins the award for most referred visitors. Yea! Go Jesse!

And in case anyone was wondering, the most popular screen display seems to be 1024x768.

Breaking News: I learned two odd things about my boyfriend today. He finds it terribly funny that I 1) Chose to stick my finger in my nose today instead of simply telling someone at work that I didn't know the answer to their question, and 2) Exclaimed "Holy Moly" upon noticing that gas prices had risen 20 cents here since this morning. It somewhat disturbed me that he found the nose thing as funny as he did, because generally people are slightly disturbed by that. And I firmly stand by my claim that holy moly has too been used since 1942. Stupid boy.

Update: My brother is out of the hospital and happily taking hydrocodine 7.5 (sp?). However, he is very unhappily maintaining a "light diet." Though I think someone failed to mention to him that an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked doesn't really fall into the light category.

3 comments:

Dragonslayer said...

It may have started being used in 1942, but I think it went out of use around 1989. Well, it had gone out of use until earlier today.

Jesse said...

Someone should recommend Ben and Jerry's Fossil Fuel to your brother. It goes down the hatch like lightning.

duff said...

ben & jerry's half baked comes in a "low fat" version, but i haven't looked for a straight "light" variety.