June 16, 2005

paper cuts

My work moved to a new building about a year and a half ago. The thousands of reports we have were boxed up, and moved too. None of them have ever been filed properly though, and now my boss has decided that she wants to implement a new filing system. Guess who gets to do this. Yeah, you're looking at her. Well, sort of.

So now, thousands of files in thousands of manila folders have to be transfered to blue folders. Then those blue folders have to be put in their individual expanding folders, with coded stickers.

All I know is I'd better be getting some kind of pat on the back for all these damn paper cuts. Not to mention one sweet reference letter when I move. Either that, or I'm going to have a find a job where I just tell other people what to do. I'm really good at that. Surely experience counts for something, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could probably be a manager at Wal-Mart.

Anonymous said...

what more of a pat on the back do you need besides a paycheck?