June 10, 2005

Celery can make you starve!

I learned an interesting fact from a friend yesterday. Celery is what you would call a negative food. Meaning that it takes more calories to digest celery than you get from the food. So if you live on celery alone, you'll starve to death. CrAzY! Though it might make a good snack between meals if you're slimming down. Personally, I prefer things with a little more flavor, and I think positive is a good thing.

I'm having trouble being funny today. I went to the eye doctor, and they put all those numbing drops and dilating drops in my eyes. I think some of them must have gone straight to my brain. I've been in a fog since this morning. I'm quite sure the only cure for this is vegging out in front of the television. I'll let you know if my diagnosis was correct.

4 comments:

Dragonslayer said...

Some people reading this blog (you can probably guess who you are) really need to get their heads out of their asses...

Anonymous said...

Yeah Carl! Jerk.

Dragonslayer said...

huh?

Anonymous said...

eat carrots, have u ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses? lol