August 22, 2005

Monkey taught me this

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Sleep Goblin
Birthday:September 12
Birthplace:Louisville, Kentucky
Current Location:Wisconsin
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5'2"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Left, most of the time
Your Heritage:I think Irish and Swiss, but who knows?
The Shoes You Wore Today:None!
Your Weakness:Things that smell good, like paper.
Your Fears:Spiders!
Your Perfect Pizza:Cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Starting my art business successfully
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:I never overuse anything!
Thoughts First Waking Up:That was yet another weird dream
Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes
Your Bedtime:11:30-ish
Your Most Missed Memory:Can you remember a memory that's missed?
Pepsi or Coke:Coke, by all means coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:Arby's
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Luzianne
Chocolate or Vanilla:Depends
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino
Do you Smoke:Nope
Do you Swear:Sometimes
Do you Sing:Totally
Do you Shower Daily:.... no
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Too late
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:?
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope
Do you think you are Attractive:Well, I'm not too ugly...
Are you a Health Freak:Depends on the day
Do you get along with your Parents:Usually
Do you like Thunderstorms:Love them
Do you play an Instrument:Lots!
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yup!
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Unfortunately
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Totally
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:You bet!
In the past month have you been on Stage:If you count the one I carry with me
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Not on purpose
Ever been Drunk:Sure
Ever been called a Tease:Yup
Ever been Beaten up:Nearly. Unless you count my brother.. then definitely
Ever Shoplifted:No
How do you want to Die:Old
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I think technically I am grown up.
What country would you most like to Visit:Currently, France with DS
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Green
Favourite Hair Color:Reddish brown
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:eh, i don't mind so much
Weight:something fitting
Best Clothing Style:the kind that covers you?
Number of Drugs I have taken:prescription or otherwise?
Number of CDs I own:250
Number of Piercings:double in ears
Number of Tattoos:0
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I try not to regret

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

1 comment:

Monkey said...

That was yet another weird dream. I am plagued by this same thought upon waking!

Oh charming Goblin, I hope this survey didn't drive you bananas. It drove me insane. Insane I tell you!

P.S. Thanks for visiting me.