August 04, 2005

I'm back!

Here I am!!! I can tell some of you really missed me. Sorry for the delay.

Update: I am moved into my new apartment in Middleton, which is basically Madison. I got cable internet today, which was a godsend, because I've been bored out of my mind. I've spent the past few days getting lost around the Beltline. It's very disconcerting to not know your way home. I finished Harry Potter, and I must say I was shocked! Thank you to everyone who refrained from ruining the ending while I slowly made my way through it. I know how hard it was for you.

And now, I present this picture for MT, who was once very concerned over the marketing skills of a certain coffee company.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, now that's some entertainment for those of us in cubicle land-coffee flavored!

Sleep Goblin said...

It looks like someone is abusing their work equipment :)

Sleep Goblin said...

Shhh!! What are you trying to do, get us lynched??

Jesse said...

???!?