August 09, 2005

Finding my residency

Well, I got a bank account today. A statement that is "at least 30 days old" was one of the options for proving I live here. Though I don't know why. I get bank statements still from my old bank in Kentucky, and do I live there? NO! What is it with this state and it's closed doors? Open up Wisconsin, and let me in!

No wise cracks about why they don't let me in.... ya savages.

Everyone, please encourage DS to get us some good tv channels. I've had about all I can take of two gospel channels, and PBS. Not that I don't like PBS, but I need something else to watch too. Plus, it's fuzzy. I want my MTV!

On the plus side, I've gotten MT addicted to pogo. Ha! Sucker. Now I have someone to play Canasta with whenever I want. er. Actually, I'm not sure she knows how to play Canasta. MT, can you play Canasta?

crap.

1 comment:

Sleep Goblin said...

It's a card game. And probably I'm the only not old person that plays it, so yes, it's for old people. Though it's not as bad as playing Pinochle. That's what my grandma plays with all her friends. But then.. I play that too. Maybe I'm old!!