August 19, 2005

3 weeks and 3 days

I just realized that my birthday is coming. I think I'm going to start list of things I want for my birthday, so everyone can start buying me stuff. (Though I give MT permission to make me stuff, because she's cool.)

So, here goes...

The Sims 2: Nightlife
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (for Gamecube)
Knife of Dreams, by Robert Jordan (publishes Oct 11)
A Treasure's Trove, by Michael Stadther
The new bootleg series by Tori Amos

Okay, that's it for now. I'm sure I'll add more later!

1 comment:

Sleep Goblin said...

Yeah, Harvest Moon is a recent addiction of mine. I have "Friends of Mineral Town" for GBA, and have lately figured out how to get a girls to love me. Though I'm still in my first year of the game, so I don't guess that's such bad timing.