April 21, 2006

2 years

On May 1st, DS and I will celebrate our two year anniversary! This means two awesome things.

  1. DS and I will go out for sushi a week from Monday. We love sushi.
  2. Presents!! I have two new computer games!
The fun thing about my computer games is that they're way cheaper than DS's computer games. So while I got two for under $30, he got one for $50. Sucker. That means I still have $20 in presents coming to me!!

I love presents. Feel free to send them to me at any time. Automatic Brownie Points are awarded for doing so. (I know you all want to be added to my Brownie Point Sidebar of Fame!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, sweetie!

The comment I left at MT's site was for you, BTW. I missed reading new posts. This one made up for it, though. Presents... when I see you! :)

Spinning Girl said...

Please consider any and all gifts I've already sent to you as pre-anniversary gifts!

More gifts to follow when you least expect them!

xoxo

kimberlina said...

congrats congrats! i, too, love sushi. i just eggs for breakfast (yes, at 3 pm) and i drool at the thought of sushi... maybe i should take a jaunt to the supermarket...

"that means i still have $20 in presents coming to me!!" - this quite made me chuckle. :D

Unknown said...

I second what MT said, because she's funny.

BTW, what do I have to do to play "games" with you on the "internets". (I feel so old.)

Willie Baronet said...

OK, just asking, but do I not get any brownie points for doing the banner? Not that I'm greedy or anything. :-)

Bee said...

Happy Anniversary!

Whoo! Computer games, SEXAY! I'm still eagerly awaiting the release of American McGee's Oz.