June 10, 2007

Stupid Scrobbling

So yesterday I added that little last.fm thing to my sidebar. I've been in love with last.fm for a while, but when I got my new mac, I forgot about it. Until yesterday. Really, that is an ingenius program. I just wish I could listen to it at work...

Anyway, it does this thing called scrobbling, where it keeps track of the things you're listening to on your iPod and iTunes, and sends the information back to last.fm to help them make their program better. You can turn it off, but I didn't see any reason to.

Until this morning, when I saw that it also updates my recently played list, and now you can all see what a Disney dork I am... Crap.

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

hahahaha!

you are so adorable. i, too, love disney. at least, used to, more in high school than now.

so cute! *hug*