January 03, 2007

Hello? Are you there?

This is a Public Service Announcement:

Dear justacoolcat:

A while back I promised 10 brownie points to the first person who could answer my question (which I have since forgotten). However, I have no idea who you are, and frankly, I'm stingy. So if you're a regular reader, please declare yourself and I will leave your points posted as is. If not, I shall remove them, and sit back and enjoy the fight that is brewing between Willie and Spinning Girl (I've never seen two people fight over brownie points like these two!).

That is all, carry on.

1 comment:

Spinning Girl said...

I would like 20 BP's for admitting I am not the one who those 10 points go to.

Also -- love the template.

I'm sort of behind on reading. I will be back postahste to catch up!