October 19, 2006

Sunny!!

DS and I have been fretting over the weather forecast for our wedding lately. For days, Saturday's weather prediction wavered back and forth between a 60% chance of rain all day, and partly cloudy. However, the closer we get, the better it looks. Today's forecast for Saturday?? Sunny, chance of rain only 10%. Woot!!

We're in Louisville now. I'm going my best to let the wrinkles fall out of my dress without letting DS see it.

This morning we're going to get our marriage license, and then we're off to get pumpkins for the tables!

The sad news? Internet is $10 a day, so I'm not sure how much I'll actually get to update everyone. Apparently it's the same in Jamaica, but here's hoping I can convince DS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO. EXCITING.

:) hurray for 10% chance of rain!

Spinning Girl said...

Tomorrow. TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!