February 01, 2010

Craft Room Makeover

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

Photos of my newly arranged craft room. I took the month of January off from crafting, as I was a bit burned out after the mad dash to Christmas. I just put the finishing touches on the room yesterday, just in time to resume crafting for February. I have a couple of projects for specific people that I need to get done, and then the shop should start seeing new items for sale.

Side note: DS has a fourth interview at U Penn!

2 comments:

*Monica said...

Looks great! I love how you were able to view the pictures in this post. I might have to figure out how you did that.

That is good news about DS's additional interviews, that is a good sign!

kimberlina said...

congrats! looks so lovely and bright!