June 11, 2009

Photo Fun

A while back something came through my Google Reader feed about this little thing called TiltShift Maker. It's an online tool that transforms normal life images into something that looks like a miniature model. I've been playing around with it today, and here's one of my results.

This was one of my photos taken in Chinatown in San Francisco as a trolley came through the intersection. I love how tiny the trolley really looks after sending it through the tilt-shift tool.

The site is really easy to use, and it's free. So go try it!*

-------------------------------------
*I feel like a salesman.. and that feeling compels me to tell you that I'm not getting paid for this in any way. I honestly just started playing with it and really liked it. :P

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

hahaha, i love your disclaimer. :)

that photo is neat, but it makes me all sorts of motion sick! very strange.