June 10, 2009

Maker Faire / San Francisco Recap

I can't seem to sit down stop playing the Sims 3 long enough to write out a decent post about my first trip to Maker Faire. What I can tell you is that it was amazing, and I met the coolest people. Even though I was utterly exhausted for days afterward, I would have gladly stayed longer to hang out with these people.

Who are these people you ask? Well, to be honest, I didn't officially meet all of them. For some I just hovered near their greatness while praying that I didn't trip over myself or drool too much, drawing attention to just how stalker-ish and fan girl I felt. But I digress. Here is a list, with links to where you'll find them, of the amazing people I met/stood near (while drooling).

Did I say it was amazing?

So here are some photos, with commentary (you may have to hover over "Notes" to see the commentary) of Maker Faire, and then San Francisco itself. I definitely want to go back to both.

These are select images from bigger sets on Flickr. If you want to see all the images, visit the links in the paragraph above.



No comments: