March 09, 2008

Let's Celebrate!

Yesterday I had my first "stranger" sale at my store!! I'm so excited! I've sold lots of things, sure, but to people I know. This may be a subtle difference to you, but to me, it means that my things are good enough to attract the interest of people with a complete lack of sentimental obligation or charity or any other emotion of the sort. That's not to say that I don't greatly appreciate those sentimental purchases. I wouldn't be doing this today if I hadn't been bolstered by that support for the last 3 or 4 years.

So let me say thank you to all you wonderful people who have supported me thus far. Do a little dance, where ever you are, and celebrate with me! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations!!!

kimberlina said...

that's fucking awesome!!! :D

isn't it great? it's great.

*does a happy jig for you*