July 11, 2005

Random Stuff

I'm back to squatting for the week. Not my favorite thing to do, but luckily, I get along with my host really well. It's better than missing out on a paycheck, that's for sure. That money has to last me through August, just in case.

For those of you who didn't know, MT's birthday is Thursday. I finished her present yesterday and had my brother mail it for me today. Maybe she'll be kind and post a picture for you all so you can see it. Or maybe she'll give it to me and I can. I didn't get a picture of it before I had to send it, and even if I had, I couldn't post it before she got it, now could I? (So don't even ask MT.)

Is anyone else excited about the shuttle launch planned for Wednesday? I know I am!

Why do people read blogs just to leave mean-spirited comments? That's something I just don't understand. If you don't like someone, do you have nothing better to do than harass them unnecessarily? I don't know, maybe it's just me.

I didn't get my required 10 hours of sleep last night. I'm very tired. Last night I fell asleep to dancing mobile ideas. And then I dreamed that me and some girl, I can't remember who, were riding around a weird subdivision on bikes. We had to do something at different houses. It was weird. I spent my first three hours this morning feeling hung over. Thank God for coffee, even if I do have to drink decaf...

Okay, that's enough. I obviously need dinner and a nap.

6 comments:

Sleep Goblin said...

Seriously Zack, go be an asshole somewhere else.

Sleep Goblin said...

I had just happened to be reading space shuttle mission reports on the NASA website when I discovered this launch about a month ago. Those reports are kinda creepy the way they totally lack emotion. But very interesting if you like space stuff.

Jesse said...

SG,

Do you always drink decaf?

Is the Dragonslayer aware of this?

Sleep Goblin said...

I do, and he does. I have to. My body doesn't process caffeine properly, and I get sick, shaky, and break out in a rash if I have too much. Decaf still has caffeine in it, but not enough to make me sick.

I tease him sometimes and threaten to replace his coffee with decaf without telling him.

Jesse said...

SG,

I would not recommend that. I'm sure that you're aware of how unpleasant R can be before caffeine.

That's not to say he's particularly pleasant post-caffeine but it is better.

Sleep Goblin said...

Yup, that's right.