July 07, 2005

Coloring is Fun!

My current host is an archaeologist. Apparently, before she worked for the state, she taught. Today I found one of her teaching aids, The Human Evolution Coloring Book! She says they're actually a popular way to teach college kids, and that they're also available for anatomy.

My take: If my college chemistry professor had given us one of these, I might have done better than a C. It worked for me in 7th grade biology!

Color away kids!


p.s. I should tell you that this page was the least detailed, and each coloring page was accompanied by a page of text that was all scientific. There was a whole page on mammalian ear bones.

2 comments:

Dragonslayer said...

Where can I get one of these about intelligent design?

Jesse said...

I'm pretty sure I learned Calculus like this.