July 03, 2005

The Countdown Begins!

I am moving in 25 days. I have to be packed in 23. I'm moving across 4 states to the nether regions of our nation, also known as Wisconsin. This means I get only one chance to make sure I have everything I need, because I'm quite sure my mother won't be renting another u-haul anytime soon. It's not cheap to move that far.

So there you see all the craziness that is my apartment. It's pretty scary. The last picture on the right is just one of my bookcases. You can see the little dent I've made in it, and that took four boxes. Will I get done in time while working a full time job and selling my art on the side? We'll see, won't we?

1 comment:

Sleep Goblin said...

Please, everyone knows I love Wisconsin. That doesn't mean it isn't in the middle of nowhere, U.S.