July 04, 2005

Lame-ness

I've never claimed to be a cool person. Okay, that's a lie. I claim it all the time. But the truth is, I know the truth is more like not-so-much. So it should come to no surprise to you that I'm finding trouble sleeping through all that racket they call the 4th of July. Now, I like fireworks as much as the next person. However, I distinctly remember the city declaring that celebrations would take place on Saturday. Not to mention that my alarm clock will still go off at 6:00 am whether I get some sleep or not.

Which reminds me. I hope and pray that when this internship is over, and I get a different job, it doesn't require me to get up at the crack of dawn. I am just not a morning person. I would much rather be out watching those fireworks, instead of getting ready for bed at 10pm, but I don't do well on less than 8 hours of sleep. If only I could re-use the sleep I steal from others... Staying up all night was never a problem when you didn't have to be up until noon.

No comments: