September 19, 2012

Bliss

Today has been a good day.  No, a great day.

The high was 72.  DS stayed home with me this morning since we had an OB appt at 8:45am.  I wore some of my new clothes from Mom.  The OB appt went great, which was really nice considering I left the last one crying because that doctor kept telling me I had gained way too much weight.  This guy didn't even mention it.  I got a prescription for my heartburn, and haven't had a problem all day.  This is amazing.

This afternoon I met Sarah and her little friend at the park.  I enjoyed my free Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks for my birthday.  I talked to another mom.  Everyone had good times.

When I got home, the giant box from my mom had arrived, along with my new knitting needles (sizes 1-14!) that I got with my birthday money.  The windows were still open and the house feels great.  I mapped out the day and discovered I walked 3.79 miles today.  I'm having homemade soup for dinner.

<3 p="p">

No comments: