January 20, 2009

new haircut

Cut off all my hair today... not sure if it's the air here or what, but my hair has been nothing but a large ball of static mess since arriving. Couldn't take it anymore. So now, no hair. Well... it's about a 1/2 inch longer than my hairline. And I have bangs...

No pictures yet, I'm still trying to decide if I like it. I think I need to wash it myself. The hair salon lady was putting crap in it, and using fancy brushes and blow drying it.. Tomorrow, we'll see how it does with my roll out of bed and out the door approach to "getting ready". That will be a good test.

At least DS likes it. He's been staring out me with goofy grins and puppy love eyes all night. :P So you know, I've got that going for me.

1 comment:

*Monica said...

aww, I bet it is adorable!!