November 20, 2006

Things you missed while my internet was broken.

DS and I finally got a real bed! Yea!!!! No more sleeping on the floor on a crappy matress!
(Thank you so much to the people who gave us money as a wedding present!!!)

I met Kimberlina! This is at Boo at the Zoo! at the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago. She's a mummy!

DS is an explorer who rides a masked lion...

Look at Kimberlina brave this lion, and the cold!

This year I carved a spiderweb pumpkin, complete with beaded web and spider.


Now if you'll excuse me, I have Official 2006 Sleep Goblin Ornaments to make.

3 comments:

Monkey said...

Holy Moley! That is some awesome bed. Don't you feel grown-up now?

You guys all look so cute and warm at the zoo. And your pumpkin was lovely, if not slightly creepy.

Spinning Girl said...

You are the best.

Willie Baronet said...

First of all, how did Spinning Girl pass me up in brownine points? Second, what is the story with the new banner. Sniff. And third, dang right you have ornaments to make! Hee hee.