December 01, 2008

AHHHHHH!!!!

I can't believe it's December....  when you've been planning a move for as long as I have, having it actually get close is.. weird.  Also, it's snowing.  Not too horrible out at the moment.. maybe three inches?  But the 10 day forecast is full of the stuff.  I'm not looking forward to loading the moving crates through all that.


In funnier news, I saw a house today whose decorations can only be described as "christmas vomit".  It was as if christmas just threw up, or sneezed, and the lights sprayed onto the house.  It was so badly done that I couldn't look away, which made it almost good.  I took a quick picture, and hopefully I'll try to remember to post it tomorrow.  Not sure you get the same effect, but it can't hurt!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a cat that needs cuddling and a book that needs reading in bed.

1 comment:

kimberlina said...

sounds great for a snowy evening! maybe some hot chocolate?

i, too, can't believe it's december. seriously - WTF.