December 03, 2008

22 Days until Christmas (2008)


Here is it, the house I spoke of yesterday*. Take a good look at it. Most of the stuff on the right is the tree in the front yard, and the lights along the bottom are the reflections on the top of DS's car. Seriously, I think they grabbed every type of light they could find, and just threw them at the house! I can't stop looking at it :)

---------------------
*umm.. by yesterday, i apparently mean two days ago. wtf? i don't have time to lose days right now!!

3 comments:

*Monica said...

all I can say is I am lucky I am not prone to seizures!! Keep packing..the move is coming!!!!

Dragonslayer said...

I assume by "keep packing" what you really mean is "start packing"...

kimberlina said...

haha - start packing! :)

that house is awful!