November 15, 2007

Almost There

I learned what withdrawal-induced rage was yesterday. I'm very lucky that DS is such a wonderful husband...

My night was filled with such vivid dreams that I never felt as if I were sleeping. I also woke up after every one.

I'm sure that didn't help how I felt when I finally got up this morning. Usually the dizziness had come on sometime after lunch, but it was already there when I woke.

Luckily, it wore off a couple of hours later, and I've been mostly fine ever since. Maybe I'm about done with this crap!

2 comments:

Wandering Far said...

Screw the class action, you should just run up in on them in the paxil building screaming "Karma's a bitch!" and start kicking everyone you see.

kimberlina said...

it's all about the nap. doesn't sound like you got enough sleep in the least. urgh!