September 19, 2007

Say it with me

Well, my therapist says that while I definitely have aspects, I do not have full blown borderline personality disorder. So that's good. He doesn't have the ability to prescribe meds though, so I'm seeing a psychiatrist sometime next month. My regular doctor doesn't think Paxil is my best option any more. That is both terrifying and a relief.

What my therapist can do is give me mantras to say to myself when I get upset. Supposedly, these will allow me to just be regular ol' sad and not depressed.

So say it with me!
"I am both lovable and have issues"
"Not everything that makes me happy hurts other people"

4 comments:

kimberlina said...

you are both lovable and have issues!!

*HUG**HUG*

and not everything that makes you happy hurts other people.

thinking of you, dear one!

Code name: 1% said...

How about "You're not alone - everybody has issues". You just notice your own more.

Let me know if you need a girls' night out or something - I totally owe you on that one.

Unknown said...

You are very lovable. It's hard to imagine somebody as lovable as you doesn't realize it.

Thinking of you. Hello to your hubby.

Baci...
Janelle

Teddy Bear Giraffe said...

I adore you so!