March 11, 2007

Elated


Before the concert, DS and I picked up Matt (of previous painting fame) and headed to Tutto Pasta for dinner and dessert. Is this chocolate mousse in an edible chocolate shell not amazing looking? Of course it is, and it was tasty too!


We then headed to the Barrymore to see the Ditty Bops. They are dressed in plastic outfits as part of a campaign they've started to get more people to use re-usable grocery bags.

I'm thinking about getting a pixie cut like Amanda has here (the girl on the left). What do you think?


Today, the temperatures decided to break 50, so DS and I went for a walk. Snow was melting everywhere, and the bike path we like to take was reflecting everything. Sometimes I felt like I was walking on the clouds, and sometimes I caught sweet views like this.


The creek was full of life, and the lake near my apartment is starting to break up!


It was an awesome weekend!

No comments: