February 25, 2007

Blizzard Photos


Some light snow.


A lot of snow, and wind. I'm pretty sure this part qualified as "blizzard."


Thanks to Winston, I was awake at 4 am. Which turned out to be cool, because I caught this calm, pretty scene before the plows came at 6.


The only thing I like about plowing is what it does to the sidewalks. It's like they cut the snow out with a knife. Totally awesome.

It's still snowing some, but our blizzard warning has been downgraded to a winter storm warning. Not that it really matters since the plows are working non-stop right now. It would be so much cooler if they left it alone for a while, but at least there's the field by my apartment!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some playing to do.

2 comments:

kimberlina said...

wow - i bet it makes a really cool ice-grinding noise, yes??

Spinning Girl said...

We got yor remnants; a mere 4" but timed just perfectly to cancel school. thanks for that! :)