March 06, 2014

Joys

A list of things I am currently loving:

  • I've spent the week with one of my very best friends at their place in Boston.  I haven't seen them but about 3 times since leaving Santa Barbara, and it's been like a balm to my soul.
  • I've eaten like a king since I've been here.
  • That includes massive amounts of King Cake.
  • Monkey has been waddling around their living room with his hands clasped behind his back.  I have no idea where he learned that, but it's so funny to see a teeny tiny person do it.
  • Bear is currently in a sunny corner reading a book about dinosaurs, which has a roar button. He actually mimics the roar.  It's fantastic.
  • Bear has also taken an interest in sausage, and was enthralled to watch it being made this morning.  I'm really looking forward to being able to include them both in the kitchen and cooking.
  • Both boys have started randomly snuggling me throughout the day on their own.
There are more things, but the day is getting away from me.

No comments: