April 29, 2011

Attending a Royal Wedding

I am not one to care about things like royal weddings.  However, I am one for silly parties that allow me to dress up either in costume or fancy dresses.  Thankfully, I have a friend here in Philly that is down with that, and she agreed to participate in my "Royal Wedding Tea Party" party.  And no, we did not get up before dawn to watch this thing.  I have DVR silly.

We made Earl Grey tea with milk and sugar, as it seemed the most English thing to drink.  We don't really know.  We had lemon bars, for "tea and cake."  We had cakes from a small local bakery.  We had champagne.  We had dresses.  We had the ability to fast forward through the lamest parts.  We had everything except fascinators.  The commentators even seemed to answer every question we blurted out to the TV.

Visit the blog, or get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

No comments: