October 28, 2011

To-Do Lists

I've been keeping a to-do list on the marker board on my fridge.  It's mostly just a list of things I need to do around the house that I don't want to forget about, and the fridge is something I see many times a day.  Right now it says the following:

  • Litterboxes
  • Vacuum
  • Scarf
  • Thanksgiving Banner
  • Iron
  • Dulcimer Should Strap
  • Test Clear Plastic Ornament Idea
  • Blog
  • Upload Photos
  • Make Christmas gift list
  • Clean Kitchen
  • Totemsoul Updates
I'd cross off blog right now, but I actually put that on there to remind me to chronicle our going ons of the past couple weeks, and that's still not done...  As you can see, it's just a bunch of chores and craft things.  That last one is a website I've been working on for some friends lately.

Generally, I'm the only one that uses the marker board.  Sometimes I leave notes for DS on there so he'll see them before work.  However, today when I woke up, I found DS had made himself his own little to-do list:
R:
  • Put away clothes
  • Work out
  • Wish list
  • Drink 17 beers
I cracked up.  I doubt he'll make it to 17, especially since we don't even have that many in the house.  But I can tell you he deserves as many as he wants, because he's had a crazy month.  Lots of deadlines and classes and travel and conferences with talks.  Here's to the end of October!

No comments: